Still, in stealth mode, we are developing a new B2B SaaS product for enterprise sales teams.
What You’ll Be Doing
We are seeking an Analyst / BDR to support product discovery and early business development. In this role you will:
- Develop lists of qualified prospects and contact them using prospecting strategies including personalized emails, cold calls, and Linkedin messages to secure appointments
- Present appointments as occasions to ways to improve the sales process and to influence the design of a sales enablement product in the development
- Book meetings for the CEO where he will explore the planned product, uncover customer needs and pain points and try to obtain conditional commitment to enter into pilot project agreements.
- Work with the product, marketing and sales teams to refine the product strategy, contribute to market research and build the sales pipeline
- Maintain the pipeline and keep the CRM system up to date while identifying new business opportunities and cultivating relationships with clients.
What’s required of this position?
- Extremely reliable, responsible, and responsive with complete integrity
- Warm, friendly personality
- Prior SaaS sales or customer service experience a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team and independently
- Independent and self-motivated with the ability to think creatively, troubleshoot, and take the initiative
- Results-oriented and eager to learn
Type: Full Time
Experience: At least 2 Years