Mind-Alliance Systems is a dynamic startup developing a next-generation platform for the knowledge economy. Our MindPeer AI-powered web application will enable research analysts, business development managers, senior decision makers (initially, partners in global law firms), and their corporate clients to develop a shared and profoundly multi-dimensional understanding. Mind-Alliance is seeking talented and motivated Senior UI/UX Designers to join our team. You will work with colleagues in India, the US and Greece to collaboratively build technically and aesthetically sound products that help our clients make smart decisions.
As a member of the Mind-Alliance team, you will enjoy:
- Challenging projects and a family culture that will help you grow personally and professionally
- The opportunity to travel internationally (covering all the expenses) to meet with clients and/or our team multicultural team
- Continuous in-house training, education & development
- The work freedom to think creatively and take risks
- Working from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world
- Participate in product discovery work including interviews, surveys, and concept designs.
- Collaborate with the product and engineering team, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership to get design requirements and feedback.
- Implement user research.
- Iteratively create user flows, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Understand priorities and trade-offs, identifying the solution that best addresses user problems, within agreed timeframes and technical constraints.
- Present a range of recommendations for design solutions, and articulate the reasons behind a specific recommendation and the considerations.
- Review designs with the design & tech leads before design hand-off. Understand complex user requirements and technical constraints.
- Hand-off designs and interaction guidelines to developers.
- Ensure application-level consistency with respect to visual design and interaction components.
- Deep understanding of the principles of user-centered design.
- A real passion for all things UX, Design Thinking, and an eye for detail.
- UX-related degree or certification or a degree in areas such as Product & Systems Design, Computer Science, or Digital Design/Media.
- At least 2 years of experience working in UX, UI, HCI related fields with a strong portfolio showcasing your best work, ideally with a proven track record of product design of B2B Web/SaaS Applications.
- Highly proficient with industry-standard design tools (preferably Figma), wire-framing, and prototyping techniques.
- Motivation to work with a growing global remote team.
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- A positive attitude and team player.
- Very strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- City: Remote Job
- Employment Type: Full Time
Any place can be your workplace, as long as you have a stable internet connection and work under GMT+3 Time Zone. The preferable location for this position is within Greece, especially Athens or Thessaloniki. The next preferred location would be India. Candidates from other locations can also apply.
- Your voice will be heard, your contributions valued, and your personal life respected.
- A family culture that will help you grow personally and professionally.
- Opportunities to grow in multiple areas and expertise.
- Any place can be your workplace, as long as you have a stable internet connection and work under GMT+3 Time Zone.
- Becoming part of a multinational, diverse, and exceptional team.
- Defining not just how things work, but what we should be building.
- Continuous in-house training, education & development.
- Working for a company that has years of experience in remote conditions. Trust and autonomy.
- A team that constantly raises its standards of work while retaining a friendly environment.
- Annual work trip including hikes and other activities.
- Traveling abroad when/if needed.
Note: You will be contacted within 2 weeks of your application if you are considered for an interview