Sr. Business Analyst for an AI-Powered B2B SaaS Application
Mind-Alliance Systems is a dynamic startup developing a unique AI-powered B2B web application for top-tier law firms and others. Mind-Alliance is seeking talented and motivated Business Analysts to join our team. You will work with colleagues in India, the US and Greece to collaboratively build technically and aesthetically sound products that help our clients make smart decisions.
We invite you to bring your experience and perspective to help our highly-collaborative develop solutions that are technically and aesthetically sound.
As a member of the Mind-Alliance team you will enjoy:
- Challenging projects and a family culture that will help you grow personally and professionally
- Opportunities to grow in multiple areas
- The opportunity to travel internationally (covering all the expenses) to meet with clients and/or our team multicultural team
- Continuous in-house training, education & development
- The work freedom to think creatively and take risks
- A vibrant environment full of interesting people
- Working from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world
- Formulate and define business requirements, functional/non-functional requirements for system functionality based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements.
- Develop an understanding of neuro-symbolic AI approaches that combine knowledge representation and reasoning with ontologies as well as Machine Learning.
- Assess and anticipate user/customer needs, expectations and pain points
- Conduct review sessions to gain approval of requirements and manage changes through the application of standard control processes and tools
- Highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality and review requirements with stakeholders
- Research, review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems and processes.
- Strong conceptual modeling and abstract thinking skills and formal training in at least one method of business process modeling
- Proven skills in project requirements, defining scope, refining and documenting Requirements
- Strong Skills for Creating Use cases, User Stories , Flowcharts & Documentation
- Proven client relationship and management capabilities including design thinking facilitation
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, business or equivalent is required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Expertise in Flowchart and documentation Tools
- Certification from an organization such as iiba.org and familiarity with the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge a major plus.
- Work Experience: 5+ years
- City: Remote Job
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Annual work trip to Greece including hikes and other activities