Mind-Alliance Systems is a dynamic startup developing a next-generation platform for the knowledge economy. Our MindPeer AI-powered web application will revolutionize the way our clients achieve their business goals and the way companies take advantage of business intelligence. Mind-Alliance is seeking talented and motivated Product Designers to join our team. You will work with colleagues from the US, India, Greece and so forth, to collaboratively build technically and aesthetically sound products that help our clients make smart decisions.
In order to achieve our goals, Mind-Alliance is using state-of-the-art technologies combined with ML & NLP to bring out the best for the end-user and add value. We invite you to bring your experience and perspective to the team!
What you will focus on:
- Participate in product discovery work including interviews, surveys, concept designs.
- Collaborate with the product and engineering team, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership to get design requirements and feedback.
- Being the voice of the user, ensuring that the products we deliver solve the user’s problems while meeting commercial goals.
- Eliciting functional requirements from customers.
- Interpret data to optimize propositions that improve the user experience, while influencing the roadmaps of product/business teams.
- Create user personas, user journeys and implement user research.
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, specs, customer feedback, usage metrics and usability findings.
- Iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, low and high fidelity mockups.
- Understand priorities and trade-offs, identifying the solution that best addresses user problems, within agreed timeframes and technical constraints.
- Present a range of recommendations for design solutions, articulate the reasons behind a specific recommendation and the considerations.
- Review designs with the design & tech leads before design hand-off. Understand complex user requirements and technical constraints.
- Hand-off designs and interaction guidelines to developers.
- Ensure application-level consistency with respect to visual design and interaction components.
- Deep understanding of the principles of user-centered design.
- A real passion for all things UX, Design Thinking and an eye for detail.
- UX-related degree or certification or a degree in areas such as Product & Systems Design, Computer Science, Digital Design/Media.
- At least 2 years of experience working in UX, UI, HCI related fields with a strong portfolio showcasing your best work, ideally with a proven track record of product design of B2B Web/SaaS Applications.
- Highly proficient with industry standard design tools (preferably Figma), wireframing and prototyping techniques.
- Thorough competence in web and mobile technologies along with interaction design principles.
- Experience or the motivation to work with a small but growing global team.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and decision making skills.
- A positive attitude and team player.
- Very strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Your voice will be heard, your contributions valued, and your personal life respected.
- A family culture that will help you grow personally and professionally.
- Opportunities to grow in multiple areas and expertise.
- Any place can be your workplace, as long as you have a stable internet connection and work under GMT+3 Time Zone.
- Becoming part of a multinational, diverse and exceptional team.
- Defining not just how things work, but what we should be building.
- Continuous in-house training, education & development.
- Working for a company that has years of experience in remote conditions. Trust and autonomy.
- A team that constantly raises its standards of work while retaining a friendly environment.
- Annual work trip including hikes and other activities.
- Traveling abroad when/if needed.
If you’re interested in pursuing an engaging career working full-time for a U.S. based company, take the next step by clicking apply.