Senior UI/UX Designer
TELECOMMUTE · PRODUCT DESIGN.
Mind-Alliance Systems seeks an experienced and passionate Senior UI/UX Designer, who will lead our Software Product Design team in Greece while collaborating effectively with team members in the US and India. We seek a person eager to grow his/her skill-set in a challenging environment and deliver great product experiences that leverage advanced Semantics and AI technologies.
For a UI/UX Design Manager in Mind-Alliance, typical duties include:
- Leading the product experience team, working closely with designers, project managers, and developers to take products from conception to visual comps.
- Considering existing applications and evaluating their UX effectiveness.
- Eliciting functional requirements from customers.
- Running user testing of applications, software and websites.
- Defining interaction models, user-flows, information architectures and UI specifications and ensuring that UX research and usability are included in the delivery process.
- Communicating scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to product team members.
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes and specifications for future requirements/ideas.
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes, creating high-quality design assets, prototypes and MVPs used to get feedback, and derive further requirements/ideas.
- Researching latest trends and best practices in design and related disciplines.
- Participating in team meetings and proposing solutions.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to proactively come up with solutions and innovate. He/she will have:
- At least 3 years of experience working in UX, UI, HCI related field with a strong portfolio showcasing your best work, ideally with a proven track record managing product design teams creating complex B2B Web/SaaS Applications that leverage AI.
- Demonstrated experience shipping products over the years.
- Strong PM skills with capability to manage multiple projects, efficiently multitask and adjust to frequent changes and priorities.
- Deep understanding of the principles of user-centered design.
- A real passion for all things UX, Design Thinking and an eye for detail.
- Highly proficient with industry standard design tools (preferably Sketch), wireframing and prototyping techniques. Working experience with Invision and Abstract is a plus.
- Thorough competence in web and mobile technologies along with interaction design principles.
- Experience or the motivation to work with a small but growing global team.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and decision making skills.
- A positive attitude and team player.
- Very strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- UX-related degree or certification or a degree in areas such as product & systems design, computer science, digital design/media, digital marketing, graphic design, media technology.
- Challenging projects and a family culture that will help you grow personally and professionally
Opportunities to grow in multiple areas and take the path you want.
- The opportunity to travel across the globe (covering all the expenses) to meet with clients and/or our development team.
- Continuous in-house training, education & development.
- The work freedom to think creatively and take risks.
- The opportunity to work for an international and multicultural team.
- A vibrant environment full of interesting people.
- Working from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Mind-Alliance Systems helps leading firms innovate and grow revenue. We support business development with AI-powered research services and knowledge management solutions. Using proprietary methodologies, ontologies, and assessment tools, our consultants and designers help integrate missions and capabilities (people, process, technology, data, and governance) across organizational functions.
We both design custom software solutions and use our own MindPeer software to automatically summarize news about topics of interest to our clients. MindPeer, our intelligence platform, helps law firms spot business opportunities before their competition by combining human and machine intelligence to find the most relevant insights in massive volumes of unstructured data.
Send your Resume and Portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch.